Digital commerce has never looked so good.
We labeled it 360 for a reason. Put simply, we think GoECart 360 is the most well-rounded, versatile, and complete digital commerce platform that ever lived.
You will too.
Designed to meet the needs of today's omni-channel retailers, GoECart 360 provides a Cloud-based and fully integrated system to help merchants grow revenue and dramatically improve the operational efficiencies of their business. How? It provides all of the core components for a merchant to conduct superior digital commerce across all supported distribution channels. GoECart 360 includes a highly evolved ecommerce platform plus multi-channel order management, inventory and warehouse management, a built in CRM tool, an integrated in-store (point of sale) POS system, powerful marketing tools, and a robust back end technical architecture.
But we don’t stop there.
GoECart 360 also provides robust mCommerce (mobile commerce) capabilities, supporting all major devices and platforms, and end-to-end integration with the leading emarketplaces like Amazon®, eBay®, Sears®, and Rakuten® is built right in. Moreover, you can finally get a 360 degree view of key performance indicators (KPIs) about your business—across all systems. Information about customers, orders, inventory, sales, and suppliers is always at your fingertips, so you make better, more informed decisions.
Welcome to true omni-channel selling.
Forget about cobbling together multiple point systems that pose integration hassles and upkeep challenges. Forget about hiring an army of specialized programmers and consultants to get your channels to gel. Forget about paying separate licensing, maintenance, and service fees for multiple disjointed systems. GoECart 360 truly provides ONE solution to run your entire business. Ecommerce, physical retail stores, mobile channels, and the leading emarketplaces finally live in unison—leading to happier, more loyal customers and increased sales.
With GoECart 360, you’ll Sell More™ merchandise with greater efficiency.
Finally, you can run your entire business with a fully integrated SaaS platform for multi-channel ecommerce.
- Highly evolved ecommerce platform
- Robust in-store Point of Sale (POS) system
- Integrated M-Commerce (Mobile Commerce) capabilities
- Native end-to-end emarketplaces integration – Amazon®, eBay®, Sears®, Rakuten®, Overstock®, etc.
- Built in Order Management, Inventory Management, Warehouse/ Fulfillment, and CRM
- Completely customizable web store branding / design
- Built-In WYSIWYG editors for site design and content
- Full HTML/CSS control in the hands of the merchant
- Create ANY number of content pages (no limits)
- Unlimited categories, product options, attributes, and custom fields
- Social media integration: Facebook®, Twitter®, etc.
- Faceted search with drill-down attributes (Price, Brand, Color, etc.)
- Persistent shopping cart and one-page checkout reduces abandonment
- Award-winning user experience and checkout
- Sell digital goods/downloads (music, documents/PDFs, etc.)
- Inventory and backorder settings per SKU
- Dynamic product personalization (engraving/monogramming)
- Hundreds of additional features!
- Point of Sale (POS) in-store selling capability is now available
- Fully equipped with wireless barcode scanners
- Credit card swipe terminal
- Receipt Printer
- Best-in-class mobile user experience
- Full range of functionality supported on mobile devices
- Optimized for speed, quick navigation, and task completion
- Mobile optimized site search and social login
- Fast page loads
- Mobile friendly option helps boost Google search rankings
- Two-way integration with Amazon®, eBay®, Sears®, Rakuten®, and Overstock®
- Reach millions of additional buyers
- Seamless synchronization between GoECart storefront products and emarketplaces
- Sell on multiple sites simultaneously and synch up inventory in real time
- Product options by size, color, weight, etc.
- Track the progress of all emarketplaces orders easily via GoECart
- Leverage "Fulfillment by Amazon" to have Amazon.com pick, pack, and ship your orders too
- Enterprise-grade OMS for efficient end-to-end order processing
- Intelligent order routing, approval, fraud management and fulfillment
- Call center Mail Order Telephone Order (MOTO) sales & customer care
- Bulk print orders, pick lists, packing slips, and shipping labels
- Efficient returns/exchanges processing and management
- Certified UPS®, USPS®, FedEx® and Canada Post® integration
- Customer negotiated & volume pricing
- Inventory and non-Inventory (drop ship) items supported
- Multi-location Inventory management, barcoding and fulfillment
- Kits/bundles with "real-SKU" component inventory tracking
- Inventory costing and profitability analysis
- Easily track and manage back orders, and drop shipments
- Gain a real-time, 360-degree view of customers across all sales channels
- Salesforce.com®-like CRM module with tasks and reminders
- Pre-emptive address verification w/auto correction
- Complete customer order history, live order status, and tracking
- Gift certificates, store value cards, coupons, and loyalty points
- All leading credit card payment gateways supported
- Google™ Checkout and Paypal®, PCI compliant
- AVS, CVV2, MaxMind®, and other fraud detection tools
- Real-time and custom shipping rate calculation tables
- Tax calculations by any jurisdiction (city, state, zip, or country)
- Avalara® AvaTax Integration
- Award-winning Intelligent SEO™ with built-in optimization tools
- Advanced discounts and sales promotions engine
- Multi site, micro sites and custom landing pages
- Data feeds to all leading comparison engines—Google Shopping, etc.
- Up-selling, cross-selling, ratings, reviews, wish lists, favorites
- Rich transactional emails—including abandoned cart re-marketing
- Easily create purchase orders-Individually or in bulk
- Stock alerts based on re-order point and preferred stock levels
- PO approval and dispatch
- Automatic PO generation from drop ship sales orders
- Multi-vendor support and vendor self service
- SaaS/Cloud delivery model lowers IT costs
- Continuous innovation delivered via frequent and automated upgrades
- Source code customization supported
- Web services API for integration and extensibility
- Much, much more!