GoECart 360 Wins Silver 2011 CQIA Innovation Prize
Bridgeport, CT - August 9, 2011 - GoECart®, the leader in delivering on-demand multi-channel ecommerce solutions, today announced it has won a 2011 Silver Innovation Prize from the Connecticut Quality Improvement Award (CQIA) Partnership, Inc. The prize was awarded for GoECart 360, the company's latest offering and the only end-to-end SaaS Ecommerce and Order Management System(OMS). GoECart has won this distinguished CQIA honor for the eighth year in a row.
"For four years even in an uncertain economy, GoECart has shown that forward-looking organizations continue to introduce new products and services, and bring them to market" said Sheila Carmine, Founder and Executive Director of Connecticut Quality Improvement Award Partnership, Inc.
GoECart 360 is a brand-new, end-to-end ecommerce platform that enables today's growing and medium-sized retailers to provide a superior online shopping experience while addressing the back office IT challenges. While there are scores of point solutions on the market, GoECart 360 is the only fully integrated SaaS ecommerce platform with built-in order and inventory & Warehouse management capabilities targeted toward SMB merchants.
Specific innovations include:
The above is in addition to hundreds of ecommerce software features, an award-winning storefront design, integrated customer relationship management (CRM), and pre-built integration with dozens of industry leading ecommerce partners.
More than 250 GoECart merchants are looking forward to leveraging GoECart 360 to drive sales and increase operational efficiency. The new platform is sure to be a boon for GoECart, enabling the company to blaze new trails in the middle markets
Addressing the 2011 CQIA winners, Lt. Governor Nancy Wyman wrote, "These are exactly the kind of businesses - and the kind of people behind them - that our economy needs right now, and Governor Malloy and I are committed to helping them and CQIA succeed."
The Connecticut Quality Improvement Award Partnership Inc., America's first state-level quality award was founded in 1987 utilizing the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award for Performance Excellence criteria in an effort to advance innovative programs that improve quality performance and marketplace competitiveness. The Connecticut Quality Improvement Award Partnership, Inc., a Connecticut nonprofit 501(c)(3) tax exempt corporation, receives no money from state or federal government. All funding comes from application fees, conference registration, and generous sponsors.
For the past 24 years, the Connecticut Quality Improvement Award (CQIA) has been the State's annual quality awards, recognizing Connecticut manufacturing and service companies that excel in managing quality improvement for business success and growth. Beginning in 1995, health care, education, government and other not-for-profit organizations became eligible to apply along with manufacturing and service companies. Twenty-nine cities and towns from across Connecticut are home to 50 CQIA Innovation Prize recipients in 2011. Six applications from five additional towns also were considered.
- A cutting-edge software architecture featuring the latest technologies - Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5, AJAX, and SQL Server 2008
- A progressive order processing engine that allows merchants to process even hundreds of thousands of orders seamlessly
- Enterprise-class order tracking with the ability to design custom workflows for each sales channel
- Fully customizable order fulfillment with advanced authorization and processing of returns
- A single unified interface for management of web (ecommerce, affiliate networks), traditional media (TV, radio), telephone (MOTO), and targeted email campaigns (up and cross-selling, marketing to repeat buyers)
- Integration with Monsoon technology allowing GoECart merchants to sell on Amazon.com, eBay, Buy.com, and other leading marketplaces
- Plug and play shipping integration with UPS® Online Tools, USPS® (Endicia), and FedEx®
- Advanced shipping & receiving support that lets warehouse users interact with the system in real time to perform pick, pack, and ship operations
- Groundbreaking supply chain automation that lets users "peer into" shelves and bins at warehouse locations to determine available stock on hand
- Inventive stock tracking features that automatically replenish stock via suppliers, update quantities across channels, and send notifications when stock falls below a certain threshold
GoECart is the leader in delivering on demand Multi-Channel ECommerce Solutions. GoECart's easy to use and highly customizable Storefront and Order Management System (OMS) coupled with world-class support is sure to work for online success! GoECart Ecommerce Platform is just right, whether for a successful online business or an emerging brand. Hundreds of organizations rely on GoECart every day to Sell more™ merchandise online and compete more effectively. GoECart's Thriving Partner Ecosystem™ provides the ultimate network of best-in-class ecommerce solutions providers to deliver a rich, immersive experience expected by today's savvy web shoppers.
Manish Chowdhary, CEO
Email to Friend
Bookmark This Article
Ecommerce Replatforming Benefits
GoECart solved all of my problems and has succeeded in meeting my needs completely.
Every time I needed to customize specific aspects of the software, GoECart was
quick to supply the solution.
--Ray Miller, CEO,