Ecommerce is no longer limited to choices of a shopping cart or a good-looking product. Ecommerce has evolved into Unified Commerce, and as new channels emerge and converge, your retail or B2B operation must continue to evolve along with this paradigm shift.
Even if you're strictly Ecommerce today, you may have to ponder various issues that may emerge, specifically because you're competing in a unified commerce ecommerce environment.
At GoECart, we are serious about solving problems for our clients. Below is a list of the top issues we solve to help our clients succeed in the highly competitive world of multi-channel commerce. Click on the links below to see how GoECart can help you address these issues.
- Issue #1: My current ecommerce solution is not (well) integrated.
- Issue #2: The features on my ecommerce store front are lagging behind.
- Issue #3: We have too many systems and processes to manage, which is hurting our growth, margins and productivity.
- Issue #4: My current solution is not truly multi-channel.
- Issue #5: My current systems feel old school, and they are difficult to use.
- Issue #6: I am paying too much for multiple sub-par and disjointed systems.
- Issue #7: My systems are not available "on-demand" and I'm still using expensive on-premise applications.
- Issue #8: I don't have the visibility to all key metrics needed to make intelligent and timely business decisions.
What is Unified Commerce?
Unified commerce is not just the latest buzzword, the newest way for software marketers to sell you omnichannel, multi-channel or ecommerce platforms. It's a completely different mindset, a more holistic vision of running your business. In the unified commerce world, if you're using a true unified commerce platform, it's all connected in real time. And that's not just the Web side, but the mobile side and the brick and mortal store side-along with all important back-office functions such as inventory management and order management - all connected, all in real time.
Enterprise Class Technology on an SMB Budget.
Today's business needs an omnichannel ecommerce platform, that combines mobile-optimized ecommerce storefront technology with enterprise-class order management and inventory management, fulfillment and warehouse management, customer relationship management (CRM), Point of Sale capabilities and much more. By leveraging our unified commerce platform, SMB companies are able to consolidate systems, streamline operations, get better information to make decisions, and maximize revenues.
GoECart 360 offers comprehensive technology solutions that give SMB clients a competitive edge, and the thought leadership and expert professional services needed to ensure rapid implementation while keeping clients at the forefront of unified commerce.