Manish Chowdhary, CEO of GoECart, is set to detail what true omni-channel commerce really entails at this year’s rapidly approaching Dx3 Convention in Toronto. Set to speak on opening day of the convention, March 6th, beginning at 2:30pm in the AdParlor Spotlight Theater, Chowdhary will leverage his extensive expertise in ecommerce and online retail to demonstrate how merchants can provide a comprehensive, 360 degree shopping experience for their customers – both online and off.
Chowdhary will cover how an integrated front and back end retail solution can help merchants deliver the complete picture from purchasing through fulfillment. He will also touch on how merchants can leverage the latest ecommerce, order management, and customer services technologies to deliver a better all-around shopping experience that will build loyal customers who will shop with them time and again.
Attendees to Chowdhary’s session can expect to walk away with a deeper understanding of how to:
• Understand what customers *really* want
• Leverage the major components of 360 degree selling
• Deliver the goods on time every time with integrated order management and fulfillment
• Build and harness customer community with social media and Web 2.0
• Provide incentives for return/repeat business
• Leverage CRM to build better meaningful relationships with your customers
• Let customers pay how they want — and make payments easy
• Mine for golden nuggets about your business using state-of the art web analytics
• Use the latest technology tools to provide new levels of customer service
Chowdhary will also host a Q&A session directly following his seminar.
Seating is limited for this free must-see session so make sure to arrive early as admission is on a first come, first served basis.
Also while at the convention be sure to take a stroll around the exhibit hall floor and visit the GoECart team at booth 604!