The final results have been announced and GoECart has officially joined the Stevie Awards Winners’ Circle with a prestigious Gold award in the category of Customer Service Department of the Year!
The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service are the world’s top sales awards, contact center awards, and customer service awards. The Stevie Awards organizes several of the world’s leading business awards shows including the prestigious American Business Awards and International Business Awards. GoECart’s award was announced during a gala banquet on February 25 at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas. More than 300 nominated customer service and sales executives from the U.S.A. and several other countries attended.
GoECart’s founder and CEO Manish Chowdhary said, “At GoECart, customer service has always been paramount, but it is especially gratifying to receive this award after the remarkable year we had in 2012. We are very honored to be recognized by the Stevie Awards for our work in helping our clients to shine in the world of ecommerce.”
The Stevie Award comes on the heels of a phenomenal year for GoECart in 2012. Highlights include:
• Market introduction of GoECart 360, the “all-in-one” ecommerce suite designed to provide multi-channel merchants with the full suite of tools needed to manage and grow an online business.
• Overall growth of the company by high double digits — with twice the number of new customers.
• An expansion of training programs to include one-on-one role-based training for new clients.
• GoECart 360 merchants collectively processed 210% more transactions during the 2012 holiday season over the same period in 2011 with zero downtime.
• A substantial increase in the company’s Client Services (CS) team to support the unprecedented growth and outstanding customer support with zero employee attrition.
• Redesign and launch of the company’s website to be more customer centric.
James McDougal, GoECart’s Director of Operations, added, “I am very proud of the team and all that we accomplished last year, which is testament to GoECart’s culture of innovation that values a passion for results, hard work, empowerment and initiative, teamwork, and open communication. We pledge to carry this work ethic into 2013 and beyond.”
Congratulations to the GoECart Customer Service Department!