GoECart 360 client and video game retailer GameQuestDirect boasts the ‘world’s largest selection’ of new and rare video games online with over 10,000 titles. In addition to selling via its own website, the company also sells via 15+ online marketplaces including Amazon.com®, eBay®, and Buy.com®.
Before migrating to GoECart 360, GameQuestDirect used three systems to run its multi-channel retail business: Yahoo!® Stores, OrderMotion® Order Management System (OMS), and Agile Networks Shipping Software.
According to GameQuestDirect its previous systems:
• Were difficult to use and expensive to maintain and not well integrated
• Relied on slow and outdated batch processes
• Required multiple licensing fees
• Lacked key metrics to make timely business decisions
All this really hurt business growth. They needed a better solution that would provide a cutting-edge web storefront, support for its multi-channel commerce strategy, robust back office capabilities, and be overall much easier to use. Plus, the new solution had to be affordable while minimizing IT requirements and downtime.
GoECart 360 to the Rescue!
• GoECart 360 replaced all three point systems – Yahoo, OrderMotion and Agile
• Order volume is up 40% since migration, while technology costs are down a whopping 60%!
• Eliminated need to enter data in different systems, rectify data, or wait for batch updates
• Inventory synchronized across all sales channels including Amazon®, eBay®, and Buy.com®
• Zero IT staff / infrastructure hassles, thanks to GoECart’s SaaS delivery model
• Intelligent Reporting enables managers to view and share accurate data in real time
• Interactive dashboards provide a graphical view of key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Improved team productivity and back office efficiency —across multiple locations
This prompted Margaret Kim, Director of Marketing at GameQuestDirect, to say: “After spending six months evaluating dozens of popular ecommerce and OMS vendors, none came close to being as complete and reliable as GoECart. From managing inventory to processing orders to assisting customers across 15+ sales channels, GoECart 360 has immensely improved our day-to-day operations.”
For more information, check out the Full Press Release about GameQuestDirect’s success with GoECart 360!