We are excited to announce that GoECart was named a Finalist today in the Company of the Year category in The 2014 American Business Awards, and will ultimately be named a Gold, Silver, or Bronze Stevie® Award winner in the program.
The American Business Awards are the nation’s premier business awards program. All organizations operating in the U.S. are eligible to submit nominations – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small.
This year, more than 3,300 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted for consideration in a wide range of categories. GoECart is a finalist in the Company of the Year category for Computer Software – Up to 250 Employees.
We are being recognized for continuing to drive innovation in integrated multichannel commerce solutions for SMBs. Features cited in our nomination include:
- Full End-to-End Integration with the World’s Leading Online Marketplaces, including Amazon, Rakuten, eBay, Sears, and Buy.com.
- New omni-channel commerce platform additions including Store locator, Buy online pickup/return in store, Ship from Store, Store inventory visibility online and Associate ordering are just a few new additions we’ve added.
- Google Trusted Store Integration: GoECart merchants can now proudly display the badge straight from Google that proves that they’re fast and reliable shippers with a proven record of positive customer feedback.
- Support for Google Dynamic Remarketing enabling. GoECart merchants to meticulously target and advertise to customers based on their behavior on the website and across the entire Google Ad Network.
- Next Generation Web-based POS. In-Store selling capability is now available, fully equipped with wireless barcode scanners, credit card swipe terminals, cash drawers and receipt printers.
- Robust Multi-Storefront Support. Merchants can now easily manage multiple branded storefronts from GoECart’s central back office targeting different clientele with unique sets of products, pricing, messaging and promotions.
- Enhanced Support for International Shipping via Bongo Integration. International shipping and logistics is streamlined to ensure customers’ orders arrive quickly worldwide without hassles like customs, duties, etc.
- Advanced Multi-Destination Ordering Capability:Targeting corporate shoppers and gifting sites, this feature enables customers and CSRs alike to place online orders for items and have them delivered to their entire address book using a one-page checkout screen.
“We are truly thrilled to be named Finalist in the Company of the Year category in this year’s American Business Awards,” said Manish Chowdhary, Founder and CEO of GoECart. “This recognition is a testament to the entire GoECart team and the GoECart 360 platform.”
Finalists were chosen by more than 150 business professionals nationwide during preliminary judging in April and May. More than 150 members of several specialized judging committees will determine Stevie Award placements from among the Finalists during final judging, to take place May 13-22.