How can you improve CRM functionality, integrate seamless integration across multiple sales channels, offer advanced product personalization … and grow year-over-year revenues by a whopping 33%? As Wholesale Accessory Market, Inc. discovered, by moving to GoECart 360!
In our recent case study, we detail how Wholesale Accessory Market (eWAM), a family-owned fashion accessory wholesaler and retailer, needed a robust and tightly integrated ecommerce and order management system to support growth across all channels and compete with larger companies. Offering 50,000 products and continuing to grow their SKUs, eWAM needed a solution where all access points shared and transferred information, especially inventory.
- Accurate inventory, warehousing control and seamless integration between a brick and mortar store, retail site, wholesale site and call center
- Improved CRM functionality: a single 360 view of the customer across all channels
- Advanced product personalization and configuration support (e.g. embroidery, monogramming, etc.)
- Customer-specific wholesale and retail catalog, pricing, shipping and taxes
- Adobe Scene rich media integration
- Improved data entry efficiency and time to market
- Superior website user experience and branding
- System reliability and scalability especially during peak season
- Speedy and risk-free implementation of the new solution
So eWAM said goodbye to CORESense and hello to GoECart!
- eWAM grew year-over-year revenues 33%!
- Web design drove a page view increase of 20%
- Improved back office functionality drove productivity up by 50%
- Product personalization self-service orders up by 20%
- Data entry and fulfillment errors decreased by 22%
- Average Order Value (AOV) ramped up 5%
As Steven Roper, CEO and Founder of Wholesale Accessory Market, Inc. said, “Anything we wanted to change on our previous platform was an upgrade, and it always took very long. GoECart on the other hand enables us to move rapidly without compromising system functionality or performance.”
To get the full details on these terrific results, read our Press Release about eWAM’s success with GoECart 360!