We created quite a buzz at IRCE this year, when we rolled out our new next generation web-based Point of Sale (POS) capability for GoECart 360. Attendees of the world’s largest ecommerce event were delighted to find out that we now offer in-store selling capability, completely integrated with all back office functions. Store associates can now be fully equipped with wired and wireless bar-code scanners, credit card swipe terminal, cash drawer and receipt printers and will be able to:
- Manage price disparity and improve customer satisfaction through price match, and price and shipping overrides.
- Accelerate time to market by using one platform for web, mobile, and store experiences.
- Reduce technology cost and complexity by replacing silo-ed store applications with a single commerce platform.
- Enable in-store pickup and return for online and telephone orders. Fulfill from store while maximizing profitability and customer service.
- Increase loyalty and store traffic by selling and redeeming stored value and gift cards.
“We had a great time sponsoring IRCE 2014. GoECart 360 is just the sort of solution this event is designed to showcase. And the opportunity to meet with companies from the biggest retailers to startups and learn about their business challenges and opportunities, helps us to us prioritize development, stay relevant and rapidly innovate.”
~ Manish Chowdhary, founder & CEO, GoECart
And that’s not all we had to show and tell attendees of the IRCE 2014 show in Chicago; in addition to the cloud-based POS, we showcased platform enhancements like multi-site capabilities that allow merchants to run one or more branded B2B and B2C sites from a single platform, and how we can provide native end-to-end integration with all leading marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Rakuten and Sears.